Stay ahead of your competitors with our recommended Travel and Tourism seminars!
Since we are associated with to the Travel Technology Initiative (TTI, London) we like to invite you to this interesting conference:
CX and the Disloyal Customer
One Day Conference – Thursday 21 March – London
This is a full day conference with sit-down buffet lunch. Travel Technology Initiative offers our members £100 off the delegate rate.
To get a free ticket drop us an email to service (at) tracommy.com or use our contact form .
Easy is the new loyalty. It is all about a frictionless, hassle-free customer experience and this takes precedence over old notions of customer loyalty.
The best known online players, for example Uber, Amazon or Airbnb, spend millions on ensuring that the customer experience they provide is easy and intuitive. The goal is that potential customers should not have to think when interacting with their apps or websites. They aim to offer a frictionless, hassle-free experience which is so good that customers will keep coming back and simply won’t consider going to a competitor.
There is a great speaker line-up:
- Guy Stephenson, Chief Commercial Officer, Gatwick Airport
- Bas Lemmens, CEO, Meetings.com
- Sean Connell, Head of Design & UX, Loco2
- Richard Baker, Chief Commercial Officer, Inspiretec Group
- Alysha Smith, Vice President of Operations and Development, Magnuson Hotels
- Benno Iten, Head of Sales & Marketing, Nezasa
- Yaroslav Kotyshov, VP Revenue Management, Aviasales
- Sarah Roberts, Experience Strategy Director and Hannah Whiteley, Principle UX Lead, cxpartners
Thursday 21 March 2019
09:30 to 16:45
Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4DN
nearest underground: Gloucester Road
Eye for Travel Webinar
In this Webinar you shall learn how Travel Brands leverage Technology & Data to create an unforgettable customer Experience.
Check out this interesting webinar and watch it on YouTube.
Visit this website again to fetch the updates!