Introducing Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS)
Great news: the IATA/IATAN ID Card for Non IATA Agents is waiting for you!
Dear proprietor or managing director of a non IATA / IATAN Agency. You could also obtain this prestigious ID Card of the Travel Industry. For you and your employees. In cooperation with the IATA Marketing Department we are offereing you on top a 10% rebate on the yearly card fee. First step: get the TIDS Code.
What are your benefits of the TIDS ?
The Travel Industry Designator (TIDS) is a unique code that allows your bookings to be recognized by industry suppliers from major hotel & resort chains, cruise lines, car rental companies, theme parks, railway companies, etc.
Therefore Travel Agents, DMC`s (Incoming Operators) and other tourism sales intermediaries could obtain the code. As a result you and your employees are also eligible to apply for the IATA/IATAN Card with excellent benefits. Read more.
- Global identification and recognition by travel and tourism industries
- Facilitates doing business with suppliers and receiving commissions
- Speeds up reservations
- Visibility through inclusion in all IATA Global Data Products
- Eligibility for employees to join IATA/IATAN ID Card programme
- Hence the Travel Industry Designator code clearly brushes up your business profile internationally. Furthermore it simply paves the way to open news doors for additional business contacts. Likewise to being part of our network at Tracommy.
- Government-issued license for travel agents (where applicable) or a copy of business registration
- Evidence of a bank account in the name of the company
- National Travel Agent Association proof of membership (if applicable)
- One (1) letter of recommendation from an IATA Airline or Global Distribution System (GDS) i.e. Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan OR two (2) letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from travel and tourism industry suppliers i.e. hotel chain, car rental companies, theme parks, etc.- Sample of recommendation letter (pdf)
At your service
Seems like it could be a quite comprehensive process at a first glance? Furthermore, it might request some time? You may relax as we shall be pleased to assist you in the process. However, you need of course a copy of your business registration and a bank account in the name of the company. Just write us an email to email@example.com with any further questions.
The Travel Industry Designator Code and the IATA/IATAN ID Card programme. This sounds certainly like a solid plan for the near future!
For more informations click here