Welcome to our section Recommended Events, Conferences Travel & Tourism. As your community we like to keep you up to date. This goes also in the field of events and conferences we find interesting for travel advisers. At least be informed on a global perspective. This section is constantly updated. So please visit this site again to learn more about Conferences in Travel and Tourism.
We proudly announce our partnership with EyeforTravel for their prestigious event being held in Chicaco, October 28-29.
Building a loyal customer base is a big issue in travel and hospitality in these days.
Every travel company wants satisfied, loyal and returning customer. Faced, however, with growing choice about who to fly, to drive and to stay with the today’s traveler is ever harder to please. As a result, the key questions are how to keep the existing customers loyal. Secondly, how to acquire and retain new customers.
Chicago, IL – C-Levels from Caesars Entertainment, Marriott, Hilton, Preferred Hotels, The Travel Corporation, Jetlines, CIE Tours, CruiseDirect, Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino and the Woodland Park Zoo are set to achieve the Personalized Future of Travel. At EyeforTravel North America on October 28-29 in Chicago.
- Brands must address loyalty throughout the customer journey. For example by building partnerships with all kind of businesses to offer quicker gratification with smaller rewards
- Reward points are not dead. But brands must go further to offer an element of surprise. Such as allowing hotel loyalty points to be redeemed for gas and shopping.
- Smaller travel businesses could play loyalty perfect in their local area. Just create partnerships with local businesses.
This year, the event is to be led by the disruptors in travel loyalty and personalization who have the keys to direct bookings, experiential USPs and dynamic pricing. A snapshot of the leaders include:
- Chris Silcock – Chief Commercial Officer – Hilton
- Brian King – Global Officer – Digital, Distribution, Revenue Management & Global Sales – Marriott International
- Amy Weinberg – SVP World of Hyatt & Consumer Insights – Hyatt
- Michael Marino – Chief Experience Officer, SVP Marketing – Caesars Entertainment
- Mark Molinari – VP of Strategic Initiatives and Loyalty Programs – The Venetian Resort
- Kristie Goshow – Chief Marketing Officer – Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Montgomery Blair – VP Revenue Management – Hertz
- Jim Gannarelli – Chief Financial Officer – Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino
- Dan Christian – Global Chief Digital Officer – The Travel Corporation
- Jordi Porcel – Chief Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience Officer – Jetlines
- Susan Black – Chief Commercial Officer – CIE Tours
Above all, Senior executives in distribution, marketing and pricing will explore the most business-critical areas in travel to gain competitive advantage. If you attend, you’ll explore, for example, how to:
- Claw back the customer from the alternative lodging storm with hybrid business models and fresh USPs
- Embrace automation and predictive analytics to make 1000 personalized messages for 1000 individuals
- Achieve intense forecasting precision with new infrastructure and innovation on dynamic pricing
- Wake up from the parity nightmare with rate shopping tools and customer-centric closed-end user groups
- Navigate the brutally fragmented distribution jungle and cut acquisition cost with a rich and diverse distribution mix
In addition, receive huge discounts as member of our network for events, conferences, travel and tourism
Register now and receive the prelaunch discount of $400,00 – ends Friday 28 June!
On top you receive a $100,00 rebate as Tracommy member.