Chicago, Amsterdam and Shanghai are next as recommended Events, Conferences Travel & Tourism. As your community we like to keep you up to date. This goes also in the field of events and conferences we find interesting for travel advisers. At least be informed on a global perspective. This section is constantly updated. So please visit this site again to learn more about Conferences in Travel and Tourism.
Our actual listing:
Building a loyal customer base is a big issue in travel and hospitality in these days.
Every travel company wants satisfied, loyal and returning customer. Faced, however, with growing choice about who to fly, to drive and to stay with the today’s traveler is ever harder to please. As a result, the key questions are how to keep the existing customers loyal. Secondly, how to acquire and retain new customers.
Chicago, IL – C-Levels from Caesars Entertainment, Marriott, Hilton, Preferred Hotels, The Travel Corporation, Jetlines, CIE Tours, CruiseDirect, Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino and the Woodland Park Zoo are set to achieve the Personalized Future of Travel. At EyeforTravel North America on October 28-29 in Chicago.
- Brands must address loyalty throughout the customer journey. For example by building partnerships with all kind of businesses to offer quicker gratification with smaller rewards
- Reward points are not dead. But brands must go further to offer an element of surprise. Such as allowing hotel loyalty points to be redeemed for gas and shopping.
- Smaller travel businesses could play loyalty perfect in their local area. Just create partnerships with local businesses.
This year, the event is to be led by the disruptors in travel loyalty and personalization who have the keys to direct bookings, experiential USPs and dynamic pricing. A snapshot of the leaders include:
- Chris Silcock – Chief Commercial Officer – Hilton
- Brian King – Global Officer – Digital, Distribution, Revenue Management & Global Sales – Marriott International
- Amy Weinberg – SVP World of Hyatt & Consumer Insights – Hyatt
- Michael Marino – Chief Experience Officer, SVP Marketing – Caesars Entertainment
- Mark Molinari – VP of Strategic Initiatives and Loyalty Programs – The Venetian Resort
- Kristie Goshow – Chief Marketing Officer – Preferred Hotels & Resorts
- Montgomery Blair – VP Revenue Management – Hertz
- Jim Gannarelli – Chief Financial Officer – Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino
- Dan Christian – Global Chief Digital Officer – The Travel Corporation
- Jordi Porcel – Chief Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience Officer – Jetlines
- Susan Black – Chief Commercial Officer – CIE Tours
Above all, Senior executives in distribution, marketing and pricing will explore the most business-critical areas in travel to gain competitive advantage. If you attend, you’ll explore, for example, how to:
- Claw back the customer from the alternative lodging storm with hybrid business models and fresh USPs
- Embrace automation and predictive analytics to make 1000 personalized messages for 1000 individuals
- Achieve intense forecasting precision with new infrastructure and innovation on dynamic pricing
- Wake up from the parity nightmare with rate shopping tools and customer-centric closed-end user groups
- Navigate the brutally fragmented distribution jungle and cut acquisition cost with a rich and diverse distribution mix
In addition, receive huge discounts as member of our network for events, conferences, travel and tourism
Register now and receive the prelaunch discount of $200,00.
On top you receive a $100,00 rebate as Tracommy member.
Discover how to boost your top-line and use innovative digital techniques to deliver the right product to the customer at the right price at EyeforTravel’s Revenue Optimization and Marketing Summit (Nov 26-27, Amsterdam). By attending you’ll get the tools you need to get RM, pricing and marketing working together to optimize the customer journey and increase conversions. You’ll enable dynamic pricing, deploy personalized content, get control of your rates, fine-tune your strategy to deliver maximum net revenue and get the most from your marketing spend. Sign up now to meet 300+ commercially minded executives from Europe’s leading hotels, airlines and OTAs and play your part in redefining revenue management and marketing in the new age of the customer experience.
Receive huge discounts as member of our network for events, conferences, travel and tourism
Register now and receive the prelaunch discount of Euro 200,00.
On top you receive a Euro100,00 rebate as Tracommy member.
Passenger Loyalty China Summit is a series of annual summits which provides a wonderful platform for the loyalty experts from airlines, airports, hotels, and OTAs.
Furthermore it is a top event for travel related service companies.
They all are coming together to share insights and expertise, exchange information on trends and innovations with special view to the marketplace China. Get ideas to solve challenges and be inspired on what they will do next to drive customer loyalty in the air transport and travel industry.
This summit started in 2016 and brings together over 200 delegates at each year’s event. It has become one of the “must-attend” industry annual gatherings for the travel loyalty experts from China and around the world.
Key areas to be focused at PAX Loyalty 2019:
- Airlines & Airports & travel loyalty/FFP/reward programs
- Non-air partnerships and co-brand
- Omni/cross channel and digital marketing
- Technology (AI, AR, algorithms, blockchain, big data)
- Personalization & CRM
Discover how you can address the change at PAX Loyalty 2019:
- 200+ attendees
- 24 industry expert speakers
- 60+ airlines & airports
- 9 hours networking
Receive a special discount of 15% as member of our network
Register now under OTA`s / Operators and receive a 15% discount
on the fee of USD 495,00 for this top 2 days event.
Download here your registration form (PDF, 266 KB)
For further information you might also contact sales(at)aviamatch.com